Rules and Regulations
RV Park Regulations and Reservation Policies
- Check-in time is 1:00pm and Check-out time is 11:00am. If late checkout is needed please check with office, site may be reserved for another camper. Fee is $5.00 per hour, limit two (2) hours.
- Please re-register by 10:00 to retain your site (if available). We cannot guarantee site beyond original reservation.
- Quiet time is from 10:30 PM until 7:00 AM.
- Only one (1) RV per site. Limit two (2) vehicles per site. Check with office if more than 2 vehicles.
- No parking on grass or common areas.
- Disorderly or disrespectful conduct is not permitted at any time.
- Please do not move picnic tables or fire rings. Campfires permitted only in provided fire ring. Please extinguish fires when not attended.
- Pets are welcome. Please leash pets at all times and do not leave unattended. Also please be considerate of others and pick up after your dogs. We cannot accept aggressive breed dogs. Pets must be licensed and vaccinated. Pets may be tethered within your site while you are present only. Excessive barking is not permitted.
- Please do not park on the grass. Two vehicles per site. Please see front desk for overflow parking.
- Facilities are for registered guest(s) only.
- Speed limit inside park is 7mph.
- Golf carts are permitted inside park. Drivers must be at least 16 years old with valid driver’s license.
- Parents and/or Grandparents are responsible for the behavior and safety of children in your care.
- To help keep restrooms clean, no dishwashing or pet washing in bathhouse.
- No washing of bed linens or pet beds in laundromat. Washing machines & dryers must be cleaned out after each use.
- Use of laundromat for resident or park guests only.
- No outdoor clotheslines. Please do not tie rope or string of any kind to trees.
- No maintenance or repairs to vehicles permitted on premises.
- No washing of RV’s at sites.
- No running of generators except for testing purposes or emergency power outage.
- No outside firewood. Firewood is available for purchase at the front desk.
- RV sites must be maintained in a neat and orderly manner. No unapproved sheds permitted on sites.
- No appliances or indoor furniture permitted outside your residence.
- Weapons, toys resembling weapons, or fireworks not permitted in park.
- All rates are based on 4 person occupancy and subject to tax. Guests must register with office. Fee may apply. RV site resident is responsible for actions and damages caused by guests.
- LATE ARRIVAL NOTICE: If you arrive after hours please stop at office and pick up your packet. Inside will have site number and all other park information. Late arrivals will be charged remaining balance at 11:00AM if you have not checked in by this time. NO REFUNDS.
- Daily and Weekly reservations have the following cancellation policy:
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date a full refund will be issued. Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival will encur a $25 cancellation Fee all other monies will be refunded. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit as a cancellation fee.
- Monthly reservations have the following cancellation policy:
Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival will encur a $25 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 60 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit.
- Holidays: All cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit all payments made.